Thursday, January 26, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
|Maybe just a little.|
1. It looks exactly like the leaked 5th ed PDF we got a hold of 3 months prior to the release of 5th.
2.It would be an extraordinarily elaborate hoax.
3. The FAQs and Rulebook seem to make sense.
4. Many of the "solid" rumors turn out to be true.
5. Some of the more oddball rules in the Necron and Grey Knight codices make sense.
6. A lot of issues from 5th get addressed in a very GW manner.
The biggest one in my opinion? Dozer blades, DEFF ROLLAS etc are part of the model. No more INAT nonsense where the Deff Rolla is not really part of the model so Orks can disembark on top of it etc. Truly I think this is real, it may be an early copy so things will be changed but it looks too real to be fake. The leak of this now makes me think 6th may be earlier in the release schedule than June, maybe not but we'll see. Here is the link to the file. 6th ed PDF Enjoy!
here. More on my GK painting tear plus pictures after the break.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Just a quick post here. GW put up the advanced orders for the new Vampire Counts book. Firstly I am not huge into Fantasy so I didn't look too closely at the page but this caught my eye. Finecast Blood Knights, they caught my eye for the wrong reason. Not because they are finely cast, highly detailed, amazing miniatures; but because of their price tag. 5 "Finecast" Blood Knights for $99.00, yes that's right $99.00 US not Australian prices mind you. I am not one of those people who has been all over the net ranting about Finecast mistakes, miscasts etc. In fact all the Finecast minis I have purchased have been perfectly fine, but surely GW you jest. This is absurd, and I am one step away from being considered a Fanboy.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
1. The Starks couldn't win.
2. The game was super unbalanced if you took 20-30 minutes to really analyze the game.
3. Playing the game with less than the full compliment of players was useless.
So how is this edition different? More after the break.